Privacy & Security Statement
At Sentropy, our mission is to make the internet a safer place. We do this by creating products that help people protect themselves from abuse online. Protecting the web starts with data security and privacy, which is why Sentropy's products and infrastructure are built to ensure your data stays safe at all times.
We take the reposonsibility we have to our users and their data seriously, and we believe transparency is the best way of holding ourselves accountable to the promises we make to every user of Sentropy Protect.
- In order for Protect to pre-moderate your Twitter feed, we need to pull data from your Twitter account. All data is encrypted at rest in transit, and is securely stored on our servers.
- Your data is used solely for the purpose of protecting you against abuse. We don't use your data to train our models unless you specifically grant us permission to do so when you create an account.
- We store the data we pull from your Twitter feed for a maximum of 90 days. You can elect to have this data, or any other account-level data you provide to us, deleted at any time by completing form.
- Your data is yours. Sentropy does not sell or share our user's data with third parties.
- Based on the settings you specified on your Protect dashboard, Sentropy may be able to Block or Mute abusive Twitter users for you. However, Sentropy will never post to Twitter on your behalf, either publicly or privately.
- For EU users, we're GDPR-compliant. For US users, we're CCPA-compliant, and afford the protections of CCPA to all users, whether you live in California or not. Sentropy is also SOC 2 certified.
- We continuosly monitor our products and infrastructure to detect and mitigate any risks or vulnerabilities that put our users' data at risk. We also conduct annual penetration tests through independent third-party specialists to monitor the security of our systems and products.
For more information about our privacy and security policies and practices, check out Sentropy's Security & Privacy Overview. If you have additional questions, feel free to get in touch with our Security Team at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Thanks for helping make the web a safer place!